Supervisory Training Program
AGC’s Supervisory Training Program (STP) is a construction-specific training curriculum developed, updated, and field-tested by and for contractors. Supervisory skill - or the lack of it - directly affects every company’s bottom line. Each day, decisions made by foremen and superintendents are crucial to the success or failure of every construction project. You make your money in the field, and STP can help you improve your organization’s bottom line.
STP courses may be arranged for individual companies. Contact Michael O'Neal at 605-951-1665 or email@example.com with any questions.
Memorandum of Understanding
This memorandum of understanding is between AGC of Missouri (AGCMO) and AGC of South Dakota. The AGCMO and AGC of South Dakota agree to partner for remote participation of AGC of South Dakota’s members/employees in AGC of Missouri’s Workforce Development Programs under the following structure.
Each location will have three or more participants proctored by a non-participant to run the technology. Each remote location must be able to log into GoTo Meeting and enable participants to see, hear, and engage in the classroom. This includes a web cam and microphone or conference phone.
The classes will be hosted onsite at the Construction Training School, 6301 Knox Industrial Drive, St. Louis, MO 63139. The remote classroom includes ceiling mounted speakers and microphones, video camera to follow the instructor and the screen-sharing capability in GoTo Meeting. A technician will provide remote support in the classroom.
Host Location Responsibilities
- Register remote participants
- Provide audio-visual access via classroom technology for remote participants to participate in scheduled classes
- Provide tech support for trouble-shooting any classroom technology issues
- Report participation/completion by remote participants to AGC of America, leading to programmatic certification
- Provide certificates of completion for each module/unit by mail to each remote participant
Remote Location Responsibilities
- Minimum of three participants at each remote location
- Sending list of participants for registration by the close date of online registration (two weeks prior to start date of class)
- Purchasing books and materials from the AGC of America bookstore or Amazon for remote participants at their location(s)
- Providing a non-participant proctor for each location