Supervisory Training Program
AGC’s Supervisory Training Program (STP) is a construction-specific training curriculum developed, updated, and field-tested by and for contractors. Supervisory skill - or the lack of it - directly affects every company’s bottom line. Each day, decisions made by foremen and superintendents are crucial to the success or failure of every construction project. You make your money in the field, and STP can help you improve your organization’s bottom line.
STP courses may be arranged for individual companies. Online options are available through various chapters across the country. Contact Michael O'Neal at 605-951-1665 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Each location will be proctored by a non-participant to run the technology. Each remote location must be able to log into GoTo Meeting/Zoom and enable participants to see, hear, and engage in the classroom. This includes a web cam and microphone or conference phone.
Host Location Responsibilities
- Register remote participants
- Provide audio-visual access via classroom technology for remote participants to participate in scheduled classes
- Provide tech support for trouble-shooting any classroom technology issues
- Report participation/completion by remote participants to AGC of America, leading to programmatic certification
- Provide certificates of completion for each module/unit by mail to each remote participant
Remote Location Responsibilities
- Sending list of participants for registration by the close date of online registration (two weeks prior to start date of class)
- Purchasing books and materials from the AGC of America bookstore or Amazon for remote participants at their location(s)
- Providing a non-participant proctor for each location